Scholarships are awarded annually to academically qualified Arizona residents who demonstrate active involvement in their community
Maximum award is $5,000 for full-time students and $2,500 for part-time students
Full time=10 or more quarter credits or 9 or more semester credits
1. Scholarship application.pdf
2. Personal statement (300-500 words)
3. Official school transcripts and/or official copy of ACT/SAT scores
4. Copy of current Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (fafsa.gov)
5. Letter of recommendation from a faculty member or counselor from your school, youth group,
or other community organization
We sponsored 5 Super Teachers with school supplies for their classrooms!
We sponsored these students with supplies or financial support to attend school- sponsored trips or events.
Sun City Thrift Shop